Saturday, July 12, 2008

Starting Over !

Well i had made a blog spot for the Dedman Family and couldn't get it set up and figured out...so i forgot my password and ect...so I'm determined to start over and get it right this time. Well right now the boys are taking a summer break from all activities and schooling. Actually it's me taking a break because once fall gets here I'm gonna have a super busy schedule with Jeremiah and JoJo in school and activities. Ruben is doing school full-time right now and is loving it. He's doing well and next fall should be when he transfers to a university and who knows where that will bring us next. We currently have had Ruben's cousin, Portia Dedman, from Florida living with us for the past 4-5 months and she found a new place so she should be moving out soon. That is all that is going on with us and i will be posting often!

3 comments:

MARTHA said...

Glad to have you join the ranks of family bloggers. Love the pics!

JoLinda said...

I was looking at your blog for months but gave because you hadn't posted anything. Then Kate told me today that you had it up and running. I loved hearing about your family and seeing pictures of your kids. Even though I don't have a blog I sure enjoy reading other's and catching up on what is happening in their lives.

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Geeze that's a cute family!! You look fabulous, you mother of 3! And, 3 boys...your a brave woman, I would have sent one back by now. Actually, we have a 2 year old boy and I have to admit he is my golden child. Perfectly naughty and adorable! So, your back in Ca. that must be so exciting for grandma Blair and the boys!